Terms & Conditions
USING THIS E-STORE WEBSITE
In using this Online Store Website you are deemed to have Read, Understood and Agreed to the Terms and Conditions as stated herewith.
The terms and conditions of trade and/or any transaction with Online Store shall be subject to the terms and conditions as stated in the Online Store Website ONLY.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the respective meanings assigned to them:
- "Business Day" shall mean a day except for Saturday, Sunday and public holidays (gazetted or ungazetted) and unscheduled holidays, on which banks and financial institution are open for business in Selangor.
- "Company" shall mean TFStore
- "Online Store" shall mean this website business division of the Company which is a separate and distinct division of the Company.
- "Information" shall mean all those information in whatever forms of the Website.
- "Force Majeure" shall mean an act or event or cause (other than lack of funds) which is beyond the reasonable control of the concerned party, including:-
- Act of God, peril at sea, accident of navigation, war, sabotage, riot, insurrection, civil commotion, national emergency (whether in fact or law), act of terrorism, martial law, fire, lightning, flood, cyclone, earthquake, landslide, storm or other adverse weather conditions, explosion, power shortage, strike or other labour difficulty (whether or not involving employees of the party concerned), epidemic, quarantine, radiation, or radioactive contamination;
- Action or inaction of a government or other competent authority (including a court of competent jurisdiction), including expropriation, restraint, prohibition, intervention, requisition, requirement, direction or embargo by legislation, regulation, decree or other legally enforceable order; and
- Breakdown of plant, machinery or equipment or shortage of fuel, power or plant, machinery, equipment or material.
- "Products" shall mean the products as stated in the Website offered to be sold by the Online Store ONLY and not those of the other divisions of the Company.
- "Ringgit Malaysia" or "RM" shall mean the lawful currency of Malaysia.
- “Website” shall mean the Online Store Website ONLY and not those of the other divisions of the Company.
In this Agreement, unless the context and subject matter otherwise requires:-
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Words importing one gender include the other gender and words importing persons include corporations and unincorporated bodies of persons and vice versa.
- References to Clauses, Schedules and Appendices are references to clauses, schedules and appendices of this Agreement.
- The table of contents and headings of the Clauses herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form part of this Agreement or affect the interpretation thereof
- Any reference to a statutory provision includes that provision as from time to time modified or re-enacted so far as such modification or re-enactment applies or is capable of applying to any transaction entered into under or in connection with this Agreement.
- A period of days or after any date or the happening of an event or the doing of any act or thing shall be deemed to be exclusive of that date or the day on which the event happens or the act or thing is done.
- The schedules of this Agreement shall constitute an integral part of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Company shall not be responsible for and disclaims of all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the Website, any information contained in the Website, your personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Company. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Company.
- The information is the property of the Company. No party is given the authority for the extraction, copy and/or download of any of the Information in whatever form, modified or unmodified, on diskette, CD, DVD, website or any other medium for whatever purposes unless with the prior written consent of the Company.
- The contents of the Website may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company.
TERMS OF TRADE
- The Products are offered in Malaysia ONLY.
- The business transaction is dealt with in Ringgit Malaysia ONLY.
- Order of the Products can ONLY be made via shopping cart in the Website.
- You undertake not to export any of the Products outside Malaysia.
- Pricing of the Products are as implied on the Website when you place an order and make payment.
- The Company reserves the right to change the price and other contents of the Website from time to time and will not be held for claims of any false information or error in the Website.
- The Payment is processed by iPay88.
- Cancellation is NOT allowed once the transaction is made and there is No refund for the cancellation thereof.
The Parties hereto agree that no party shall be considered to be in default of the performance of its obligations under this Agreement if the performance is prevented or delayed because of Force Majeure PROVIDED HOWEVER that there must be a direct causal relation between the prevention or delay and the event or events involved and that further, the party affected by such event or events must take all action necessary and reasonable under the circumstances to remove the cause or causes of such prevention or delay and to proceed to perform its obligations hereunder. The provision of this Clause shall not be applicable to any obligations involving the payment of money and to any specified currency or place of payment.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Company and no representation is made as to their content and accuracy. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
CONFLICT OF TERMS
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of the Website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the Website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the Website.
Any term, condition, stipulation, provision, covenant or undertaking in this instrument which is illegal, void, prohibited or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof, and any such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability shall not invalidate or render illegal, void, prohibited or unenforceable any other term, conditions, stipulation, provision, covenant or undertaking herein contained.
CHANGES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time as it deems fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms and conditions.
The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
Products and services referred to in this website are offered only in countries where it is considered to be lawful. The information contained in these pages is not intended to provide professional advice. It is based from reliable sources.
We reserve the right to amend or update information on this site at any time and without prior announcement. This likewise applies to improvements and/or modifications to the products or programs described on this site.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The Company and other third parties (where applicable) own the trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks displayed on this website. These may not be used without the written permission of the Company or the third party owning these.
Materials on this site are protected by copyright. No part of these materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the Company's prior written consent.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information and materials contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials. Neither the company nor any of our related group of companies or associated persons accepts any liability for any direct or indirect losses or damages for the use or reliance of this information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Other than those incurred as an obligation to a customer by agreement or in law, in no event will the company be liable for any damages, including without limitation to direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use thereof; or inability to use by any party or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if the company, or representatives thereof, have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
When you place any Order and/or Purchase any Product basing on This Online Store Website, you are deemed to have Read, Understood and Agreed to the Terms and Conditions as stated herewith.